The CMO heads the health department in the district. The term CMO stands for the Chief Medical Officer.
For the ambulance service, you can dial- 108
For pregnant ladies, you can dial- 102
The Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh is contributing to improving the health status and quality of living of the residents of Uttar Pradesh. In addition to that, the health department is divided into three categories.
Categories of the Health Department
Here is a list of some categories of the Health Department.
The number for predominant response is 108, and it is mainly for the critical care of patients, accident victims, and so on.
The service of 102 is known as the primary patient transport, which is mainly for pregnant women.
List of the Local Medical Institutions
In the case of the local government level, there are two significant parts. These include CHCs and PHCs for guiding the citizens. The term CHC stands for Community Health Care that consists of 30 beds. On the other side, the term PHC defines as the Primary Health Center, whereas the term SHC stands for the Sub-Health Center.
Objectives of Community Health Centers:
- To provide the medical treatment and services related to treatment for citizens.
- To give accurate advice, support, and treatment that are fruitful in curing the disease to the extent possible.
- To give the surety about treatment that is best on the judgment.
- To ensure the awareness of the nature of the disease, treatment progress, impact on their health and lives, and lessen any grievance in this regard.
The CHC of Allahabad has:
- OPD Timings: 8:00am -2:00pm
- Emergency- 24 hrs
It consists of numerous facilities that include:
- OPD services
- Test Facilities
- X-Ray Facilities
- Operation facilities and so on.